After watching an episode frommental disorder the television show Monk ($1.99 to view an episode) or another television show, movie or video of your choice that depicts a person with an anxiety disorder (such as the movie As Good As It Gets), discuss how accurate some aspect of the portrayal of the anxiety disorder was in the show.
Here is a student's resource that is free: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6yo1og
The writing assignment must include the information below and must be in no less than 250 words.
1. Choose two aspects of anxiety disorder (portrayal of symptoms; course of the disorder; response to treatment; impact of social support; or another aspect of the disorder) identified in the show.
2. Skip 2 lines
3. Write an evaluation of the disorder and support your argument with information from scientific source(s) – journal articles, website and NOT just a textbook). The evaluation should clarify the aspect of the disorder.
3. Skip 2 lines
4. At the end of your evaluation, tell how the show is an accurate or inaccurate portrayal of the disorder
5. Answer all questions, explain and give as much factual details, examples and perhaps your life experiences.
6. Use APA writing format.
7. Do not copy and paste information. Paraphrase the information. Support your work with in-text citations and the reference page.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
We are here to help you